The rear facing camera around the iPhone can shoot HD video and beyond knowing how. Although you shoot 4K video around the iPhone, you may also alter the fps to provide you with the smoothest video using the greatest quantity of pixels.
The very first iPhone that could shoot in 4K was the iPhone 6, so if you possess 6 or a more modern iPhone running a minimum of iOS 9, you can super-charge your camera’s shooting.
Regrettably, it’s not really simple as just opening the digital camera and pressing record. You will have to open your settings, try not to worry, it isn’t too complicated.
Visit Settings > Camera, tap either Record Video or Record Slow-mo, and choose your chosen resolution in the listed options.
Bear in mind the greater the resolution and frame rate, the greater space the finished video will require on your iPhone. For example:
Standard videos recording
- 720p HD at 30fps: 40MB/minute
- 1080p HD at 30fps (default resolution): 60MB /minute
- 1080p HD at 60fps (smoother video): 90MB /minute
- 4K at 24fps: 135MB /minute
- 4K at 30fps: 170MB /minute
- 4K at 60fps: 400MB /minute
Slo-mo video recording
- 1080p HD at 120fps: 170MB /minute
- 1080p HD at 240fps (most frames, default): 480MB /minute