Lost important data from your Android smartphone? Well, most of us have had the experience. You may have lost data from your Android devices caused by various situations. Whether it is with an accidental deletion, factory reset, an OS update, a non-responding device, lost device or even forget the password to your locked smartphone. Well, the good thing is, you will find software that allow you to recover data from your Android smartphone or tablet pretty easily. Amongst others, probably the most reliable the first is Wondershare’s Dr. Fone.
While there are more methods to recover lost data on Android, the majority of the solutions aren’t as detailed or feature wealthy as Wondershare’s offering. So, if you’re somebody who has a knack of losing files on Android, you should check out Dr. Fone. Ok, let’s begin!
What Dr. Fone Offers?
#1.Various Recoverable File Types
Unlike other apps and software, which only allow you to recover specific file types like photos, Dr. Fone enables you to recover contacts, messages, call logs, WhatsApp messages and attachments, audios, videos and documents. Yes, essentially you are able to recover just about all file types with Dr. Fone. Furthermore, additionally, it enables you to recover deleted files from your Sdcard.
After Dr. Fone scans your device for deleted or lost files, it enables you to visit a preview from the files. After that you can go on and pick the files you need to recover, which will come in very handy should you simply want to recover specific files and not every one of them.
#3.Support for nearly Android devices
Based on Wondershare, Dr. Fone’s file recovery features are compatible using more than 6,000 Android devices. Also, the tool supports both rooted in addition to non-rooted devices, so odds are, you’ll be able to recuperate your Android device’s lost or deleted files using Dr. Fone.
Wondershare claims the software only reads data out of your device to recuperate it. It doesn’t modify, keep or leak all of your data.
How to use Dr. Fone
Now you be aware of features Dr. Fone offers, let’s dive into how technology-not only:
1. Launch Dr. Fone out of your Mac or pc and make certain your Android device has USB Debugging enabled. You are able to enable it in Settings->Developer Options.
Note: You are able to enable Developer Options by visiting Settings->About Phone and tapping “Build Number” 7 times.
2. Then, connect your Android device to the pc. You need to get a prompt in your Android device suggesting that you allow USB Debugging.
3. When your system is connected, you’ll be immediately proven the various files types you are able to recover. Look into the file types you’re searching to recuperate and then click “Next”.
4. The tool will prompt you that it’ll try to apply “one-click root” in your device to get into all of the files. Click “Start”.
Note: The main one-click root process only attempts to root your device temporarily and doesn’t void your warranty. Also, the procedure may not focus on some devices but don’t worry, because Dr. Fone works even without root-access.
5. The procedure will start, using the device information being matched and also the one-click root process being applied. Your Android device will restart along the way but there’s nothing to bother with, so don’t disconnect it. The procedure must have a couple of minutes.
6. Once the operation is completed, the program will begin checking the unit, after which you’ll begin to see the left pane showing all of the different file types and the amount of files up for recovery.
7. You should check out the previews, select all of the files or specific files you need to recover and click on the “Recover” button. Then, Dr. Fone will prompt you to definitely set the place where you need to save the restored files.
8. Once done, the files you chose is going to be retrieved immediately and held in the folder you chose.
As you may have observed, the program is fairly simple to use, so you shouldn’t have any problem following a aforementioned steps. Also, we tested the software on rooted and non-rooted devices. It clearly works faster on rooted-devices however it labored perfectly fine with non-rooted devices too.
Prices and Availability
The Wondershare Dr. Fone software programs are readily available for Home windows, macOS and Android. The program can be obtained for $49.95 for 1-5 devices along with a single PC but you can test the disposable trial for 30-days, which only enables you to preview recoverable files. You are able to download the program from Wondershare’s official website.
- Different file types supported
- Works best for both rooted and non-rooted devices
- Simple to use
- Free trial offer only enables you to preview files
- Takes additional time in some instances
Recover Deleted or Lost Files with Wondershare Dr. Fone
While it’s simple enough to recuperate deleted or lost files on the Mac or pc, it’s different with regards to an Android smartphone or tablet. Thankfully, the Wondershare Dr. Fone just works! Yes, the disposable trial not allowing you to recover files might upset some but we attempted the program also it does reinstate your lost files. So, if you’re able to shed some cash, Dr. Fone is a superb Android file recovery solution. Well, don’t take our word for this, try the program and discover. Do tell us your experience in the comments section below.
You may also like