The Most Common iOS 11 Update Problems and Basic Solutions
The final version of iOS 11 will come out in a few days. Apple says that with the new iOS 11, iPhone and iPad will become the most powerful, personal and intelligent devices they’ve ever been. You may plan to update to iOS 11 immediately just like many other users to try the new features. However, the new iOS 11 is not bug free; it’s possible to meet annoying problems during or after the upgrade.
Those iOS 11 update problems cannot be avoided, but it’s not that difficult to fix. According to the issues that happen often in the previous iOS update and the problems users meet after installing iOS 11 beta, this guide list the most common iOS 11 update problems you may meet and also the basic solutions to fix them. Applied to all the models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
1.Fix iOS 11 Download Problem
If you meet Software Update Failed error or stuck on verifying update issue, you can fix them with these methods.
- 1 > Make sure the Wi-Fi network is stable.
- 2 > Try hard reset your device.
- 3 > Wait for a few hours or even several days.
- 4 > If nothing works, then you can update your device via iTunes.
2.Fix iOS 11 Wi-Fi and Cellular Problem
The cellular and Wi-Fi issue are common problems that many users meet. And you can fix them with these methods.
- 1 > Reboot the device. Press and hold on the Home button and the power button until you see the Apple logo appears on screen. For iPhone 7 users, please press the Home button and the Volume down button.
- 2 > Reset network settings. Go to Settings app > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings to make. Or you can also choose Reset All Settings to have a try.
- 3 > For cellular issue, you can turn on airplane mode and then turn it off. Then text the cellular.
3.Fix iOS 11 Bluetooth Problem
- 1 > Turn off Bluetooth and restart your device to have a try.
- 2 > Reset network settings. Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- 3 > Make sure your device and Bluetooth accessory are close to each other.
4.Fix iOS 11 Battery Drain Problem
- 1 > Restart your iPhone/iPad, or hard reset your device.
- 2 > Turn off Background App Refresh. Settings > General > Background App Refresh to make it.
- 3 > Turn off Location Services. Settings > Privacy > Location Services. You can totally disable location services, or choose to use it while using apps.
- 4 > Turn on Low Power Mode. Settings > Battery to enable it.
5.Fix iOS 11 Data Lost Problem
First of all, you can restart your iPhone/iPad to have a try. Then if you have backed up your device in advance, you can restore your device from the backup to get the lost data back. If you have no backup, you can try iOS data recovery tool like PhoneRescue. It can help users recover lost data from iPhone/iPad directly. Also lets you only extract lost data from iTunes/iCloud backup, and you don’t have to restore your device. If you want to have a try, please click here to get it.
6.Fix iOS 11 Touch Screen Problem
When meet touch screen not working problem. Please restart or hard reset your iDevice. Press and hold on the Home button and the power button together until the Apple logo appears. If it does not work, restore your device via iTunes.
That’s all about the most common iOS 11 problems and basic solutions. Hope these methods can help you out.